I may eventually edit this into a restaurant-quality paragraph, but in the meantime, a few relevant points:
- I am a fiercely proud Zionist. That’s right, I said it. Being a Zionist has never been, and never will be something of which to be ashamed. If you think it is, then you’ve been misled as to what the term means.
- Who has 2 thumbs, dual American/Israeli citizenship and loves both countries with the fire of a thousand suns? THIS GUY!
- I served in the Israeli Army (Armored Corps) as a lone soldier after graduating from college.
- I’ve worked for 2 Israel-related organizations, including the paranoid-anti-Israel-boogeyman-du-jour (……………..psst, it’s AIPAC, the Evil
Jooooooo IsraelZionist Lobby – Dun Dun Dun. And now that I think about it. the other one is even more Evil Jooooooo IsraelZionist than AIPAC – the Friends of the IDF – Dun Dun Dun).
- In addition to my “real” job, I am a teacher at a Hebrew/religious school, where I educate Jewish children about Israel.
- I already read, research, write, and prepare lessons, projects & lectures about Israel every day. Since I’m doing it anyway, I might as well share what I’ve learned.
- I read almost every post of many of the Evil Zionist Blogs in my Evil Zionist Links. As I aspire to join their esteemed ranks, I’ve got some catching up to do.
- If I am not for me, then who will be for me? And if I am only for myself, then what am I? AND IF NOT NOW, WHEN?
- Credit for the marvelous term “Moral Imbecility” goes to Melanie Phillips.